4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective To secure the position of Business Intelligence Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Business Intelligence Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Microstrategy, Inc., Visalia, CA
- Provided billable consulting support to ensure account objectives and production success is achieved.
- Performed information systems needs assessment.
- Gathered and recommended appropriate business systems and IT infrastructure for MicroStrategy customers.
- Developed business systems and generated high revenues.
Business Intelligence Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
RZ Solutions, Visalia, CA
- Defined BI application requirements.
- Developed and validated the application design.
- Developed unit test semantic layers, reports and GUIs.
- Participated in verification of the application.
- Supported the data warehouse design and integration efforts, including data sourcing and transformation, logical/physical modeling and ETL development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience in Business Consulting and Data analytics
- Excellent business Intelligence development and programming knowledge
- Sound knowledge core Business Intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology
- Familiarity with RDBMS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Teradata, Web, Client/ Server and OLAP
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Profound knowledge of implementation methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and customer service skills
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Florida International University, Florida, FL