847 Amaryllis Ave
Tulare, CA 93274
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Computer Consultant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Computer Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Kent, Tulare, CA
- Analyzed system techniques and procedures, and consulted with users to determine functional specifications of system.
- Established catalog for office administration in the organization and created computers network.
- Conducted monthly training for employees on new software.
- Installed hardware system, programmed software and managed database.
- Resolved computer related problems and queries in a timely manner.
Computer Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Navionics, Inc., Tulare, CA
- Installed and troubleshot hardware in the office.
- Prepared new computer database for office administration.
- Installed new security software in the organization and analyzed system.
- Assisted employees on handling new software.
- Resolved all problems related to computer hardware and networking.
- Designed and updated company web-sites and managed database.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience in troubleshooting various operating systems including Windows XP/7, Apple OS X, and Linux
- Operational experience in Microsoft, Lotus, Corel, and other industry applications
- Good knowledge of database management and web server administration
- Excellent knowledge of hardware and networking
- Sound knowledge of database management and web server administration
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networks and various protocols such as IMAP and SMTP
- Excellent logical, analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Bachelor of Science in Computers, Fielding Graduate University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated