4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective Seeking a Customer Care Consultant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Customer Care Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Afni, Visalia, CA
- Answered incoming telephone calls in a prompt, professional and friendly manner.
- Gathered information about the customer to place product and service orders.
- Entered data into computer utilizing various client-software packages.
- Attended training to update system and product knowledge.
- Investigated and updated activities on customer account.
Customer Care Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Orange Tree Employment Screening, Visalia, CA
- Responded and resolved questions and needs of customers in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Developed relationships with clients through individual and telephonic conversation.
- Evaluated performance and ensured that customer business needs were being met.
- Provide client retention and satisfaction.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in customer care service
- Skilled at using phone system; navigate multiple computer applications and data entry systems
- Amazing ability to meet typing and accuracy requirements set by the client
- Outstanding ability to speak with proper grammar and accent easily understood by the customer
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet
- Positive Attitude and strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
High School Diploma, Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated