1702 E Bullard Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
Job Objective To obtain an Economic Consultant position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Economic Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Karbon, Cypress, CA
- Provided financial consultation to manufacturing and marketable organizations.
- Processed and analyzed large volumes of data.
- Assigned for economic and financial research and analysis.
- Liaised with clients and prepared presentation for clients.
- Commenced local and national audits.
Economic Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
DLF, Inc., Cypress, CA
- Rendered distinct economic analysis to the project team on advance plan.
- Researched on complex economic and other issues thoroughly, analyzed main issues and made related recommendations.
- Assisted in the development of white papers related to the firm’s focus areas.
- Designed questionnaires needed to gather and analyze data.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in economic data analysis
- Sound knowledge of forensic accounting, financial statement analysis and derivatives
- Proficient in Excel financial modeling, SQL and Access
- Outstanding ability to identify pertinent data requirements and analyze complex data
- Ability to conduct research and prepare data and information
- Skilled in assessing economic development challenges
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor of Science Economic, Loyola Marymount University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated