Environmental Consultants provide professional advice on environmental issues â€“ sea and air pollution, animal preservation, forest restoration, garbage disposal and energy conservation. Environmental consultants must be well- versed with all the facets in environmental preservation and maintenance. As such, when you write your Environmental Consultant CV, place emphasis on these strengths. Be specific in discussing your skills and competencies. Including your educational background and other related certifications, trainings and awards as Environmental Consultant fortify your qualifications. Learn how to play with keywords. Remember that employers only look for certain skills and requirements, so no need to pay around with words in your CV. Let us look at the sample CV of an Environmental Consultant below.
|Ap #994-3521 Vitae Ave, Tobermory, Argyllshire, T5G 5MY|
|Tel: â€“ 01501 602159|
Date of Birth: â€“ 31/01/91
Nationality: â€“ British
|I have over two years of experience as an environmental consultant. During the course of my employment, I have acquainted myself with environmental management systems, environmental laws and principles, and processes involved in risk assessment. I am very experienced in using assessment methodologies and extremely familiar with marine environment, permitting regulations, processing technologies, pollution guidelines and other environmental issues. I have provided expert advice on various concerns such as sea and air pollution, garbage management, highways maintenance, groundwater wells, and reprocessing materials. I have liaised with UK and international environmentalists in pursuing the mammal preservation. With this said, I am confident that I can be an asset to the company.|
- Extensive experience in providing consultation to secure permits
- Sound knowledge of environmental management procedures and assessment of risk
- Profound knowledge of present environmental legislation and processes
- Ability to interpret all environmental laws and act accordingly
- Ability to coordinated with team members and design environmental product declarations
- Solid understanding of water and air quality models and assessment
|Environmental Consultant||URS Corporation â€“ Nottinghamshire||June 2013 to Till Date|
- Participated in various conferences to promote organization in the environment conference.
- Performed assessment on all environmental impacts and performed risk assessment.
- Analyzed designs and development of projects and provided expert advice on environment impacts.
- Ensured compliance to all DMRB environmental standards for all project designs.
- Developed a client list and implemented various markering activities to develop appropriate business plans.
- Assisted in recruitment of all new staff members for environmental consultancy team.
|Environmental Consultant||Kingsley Associates Limited â€“ Suffolk||December 2012 to June 2013|
- Ensured and maintained a safe working environment in both office and site.
- Coordinated with various third party agencies for all environmental issues.
- Assisted various environmental scientists and engineers for all projects.
- Consulted on various marine mammalsâ€™ projects and ensured compliance to all environmental regulations.
- Analyzed construction of designs and procured all environmental licenses for project.
- Prepared proposals in coordination with specialists for various multinational projects.
|BSc (Hons) in Environmental Science|
University of Bath â€“ Bath
October 2009 to July 2012
|A-levels: Environmental Science, English Language, Chemistry, Physics|
Wirral Metropolitan College â€“ Eastham
September 2007 to July 2009
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
The Compton School â€“ Barnet
September 2002 to July 2007