4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective Seeking a position of Financial Services Consultant position in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Financial Services Consultant, August 2005 â€“ Present
Transcend, Visalia, CA
- Completed documentation required to establish and maintain new accounts.
- Reviewed and completed consumer loan applications.
- Participated in selling and cross-selling Bank products.
- Generated new business through in-branch selling, outside calls, telemarketing, etc.
Financial Services Consultant, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Kingston, Inc., Visalia, CA
- Participated in events to increase business opportunities for the Bank.
- Complied with all policies and procedures related to new account process.
- Assessed and managed risk and issues throughout all aspects of application implementation.
- Provided results and reports based on financial services.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in financial services and risk management
- Good knowledge of credit-related market trends, customer requirements and interests
- Great ability to comply with all policies and procedures related to new account process
- Strong technical and organization skills
- Basic Microsoft skills including Excel and Word
- Outstanding ability to create, manage and develop a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration, Southeast Arkansas College, Pine Bluff, AR
Master of Business Administration, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY