626 Galbraith Ave
Austin, TX 78703
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of Food Consultant position in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
Food Consultant, August 2005 – Present
OXO, Austin, TX
- Developed guidelines and preventive measures for nutritional ingredients.
- Scrutinize actions to renovate nutritional and food service division.
- Conducted nutritional investigations, epidemiological studies; and carried out demonstration and researched projects related to health issues.
- Provided technical assistance to survey teams for the evaluation of food and nutrition programs.
Food Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
LG, Inc., Austin, TX
- Developed and presented nutrition and consumer education workshops.
- Prepared, published and evaluated lay and technical reports.
- Developed food preparation, and maintained kitchen and menu planning standards.
- Provided guidance to patients and fitness staff on selecting and preparing food.
- Maintained and developed food related records and reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the laws and regulations pertaining to food and nutrition licensure
- Sound knowledge of the methods, equipment and supplies used in food service programs
- Familiarity with state and federal regulations associated with food service
- Good knowledge of techniques used to conduct nutrition and food service investigations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Amazing ability to communicate effectively with others
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Fielding Graduate University, California, CA