1112 Santa Clara Ave
Spencer, IA 51301
Job Objective Seeking a HACCP Consultant position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in food safety management
- Huge knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Familiarity with SOP, SSOP and GMP policies
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to multitask and manage independently
- Ability to learn and perform analytical testing
- Superior communication skills
Voyage, Spencer, IA, August 2005 – Present
- Aided as tutor and co-tutor.
- Managed HACCP auditing and consultancy.
- Managed other section activities.
Winsdor, Inc., Spencer, IA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered development of new initiatives.
- Managed on and off site project work.
- Handled National and international travel.
- Assured good customer service and results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated