847 Amaryllis Ave
Tulare, CA 93274
Job Objective To obtain a Health Consultant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience managing within business intelligence toolsets
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Ability to work with health professionals in an array of activities
- Ability to conduct and interpret qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ability to navigate among economic, clinical, research and technical disciplines
- Ability to provide quick and accurate clinical assessments
- Ability to design culturally-appropriate behavioral health interventions
- Superior communication skills
DR&V, Tulare, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Outlined and enforced health care programs.
- Established criteria and carried out on-site reviews.
- Imparted technical assistance to state and local program administrators.
- Developed and interpreted policies.
- Conducted meets with public and private organizations.
Veta Inc., Tulare, CA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Established criteria for analysis of state and local health program services.
- Outlined and enforced health education and training programs.
- Formulated educational materials, newsletters and reports.
- Outlined requests for proposals and program agreements.
- Maintained records and formulated reports.
Associates Degree in Health Science’s
Kapiolani Community College, Honolulu, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated