4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective Seeking an Investment Consultant position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in managing and developing client relationships
- Huge knowledge of financial services industry, investment solutions, risk management and asset allocation
- Good understanding of the global institutional investment industry
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to be well versed with current trends
- Ability to aid as effective mentor
- Ability to make proactive, business development calls to prospects and clients
- Superior communication skills
Crystal, Visalia, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Evaluated and aided clients.
- Established relationships with clients.
- Managed sales leads generated through business partners.
- Carried out business development calls and formulated client investment reports.
- Imparted discretionary investment management services.
Nikolus, Inc., Visalia, CA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with clients and relationship managers.
- Aided as investment representative.
- Managed special projects and duties.
- Administered investment management staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
McNeese State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated