36466 W El Greco St
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Job Objective To obtain a Jury Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable knowledge in social science research methodology
- Excellent skills in human behavior, motivation and decision-making
- Proficient with statistical software and MS office Suite
- Good understanding of legal procedure and terminology
- Ability to formulate decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior research and data analysis skills
Novel, Gilbert, AZ, August 2005 – Present
- Scrutinized juror backgrounds and formulated juror profiles.
- Carried out pretrial research.
- Established trial strategies and imparted insight into juror body language and behavior.
Accenture, Inc., Gilbert, AZ, May 2000 – July 2005
- Formulated courtroom graphics and multi-media presentations.
- Ensured excellent customer care service.
- Assured imparting good results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Florida International University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated