824 S Washington St
Alton, TX 78573
Job Objective Seeking a Lifestyle Consultant position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in Lifestyle consultancy
- Ability to communicate with Clients and Co-Worker
- Enthusiasm for personal health and fitness
- Ability to promote Lifestyle Family Fitness mission statement and core values
- Ability to learn the Lifestyle Family Fitness method of selling
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Kent, Alton, TX, August 2005 – Present
- Managed answering phone calls and setting appointments.
- Maintained front desk and reception area.
- Aided administrative tasks and cleanliness.
- Handled completion of weekly figures and detailed comments.
- Administered stock control accounting systems.
Reegal, Inc., Alton, TX, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed delivery of recreational guest services.
- Established extra activities and events.
- Reviewed physical condition of all users and aided organization of seminars.
- Administered Lifestyle Consultants on regular basis.
- Maintained staffing costs with work schedules.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
Florida International University, Florida, FL