87 Langdon Hill Rd
Salem, MA 01970
Job Objective To obtain a Literacy Consultant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in Reading and Writing Workshop
- Huge knowledge of English Language Arts curriculum
- Deep knowledge of popular education methodology
- Familiarity with digital products and construction industry
- Ability to conduct professional development workshops
- Ability to travel and supervise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior communication skills
Frontech, Salem, MA, August 2005 – Present
- Imparted consultancy support to schools.
- Aided schools to identify students at risk.
- Assisted schools to outline, interpret and utilize assessment data.
- Administered schools in development of literacy interventions.
Sansui, Inc., Salem, MA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed professional development programs for staff.
- Coordinated with other education sectors and agencies.
- Imparted coaching and consultancy for literacy coordinators.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Loyola Marymount University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated