15018 SE 46th Way
Arverne, NY 11692
Job Objective To obtain a Marketing Consultant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable consulting experience at a marketing services organization
- Ability to develop marketing plans and drive those plans with marketing programs
- Deep knowledge of information technology solutions
- Ability to interpret complex technical advantages in simplified business terms
- Ability to think strategically, critically, and creatively
- Good understanding of principles for conducting qualitative research
Ginghams, Arverne, NY, August 2005 – Present
- Developed consulting relationships with dealer base.
- Maintained marketing plans for individual dealers.
- Evaluated changes to marketplace and industry.
- Managed detailed documentation of dealer communications.
- Handled calendars and timelines.
Peaks, Inc., Arverne, NY, May 2000 – July 2005
- Promoted customer acquisition and retention.
- Formulated periodic reports and recommendations.
- Enforced quality control process.
- Managed establishing competitive strategy.
- Outlined components of Beneficiary Marketing program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO