627 Jeanette Ave, Apt 2
Harrogate, TN 37752
Job Objective Seeking a position of Meditech Consultant position in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable MEDITECH 5.6 & 6.0 migration and upgrade experience
- Familiarity with business analysis techniques
- Ability to configure Meditech system
- Ability to manage with Meditech and interpret IT projects
- Ability to take initiative, advise clients on alternate methods of solving problems
- Ability to travel to customer sites
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication skills
Lanco, Harrogate, TN, August 2005 – Present
- Imparted expert guidance for analysis design.
- Assessed customer requirements and conducted analysis.
- Extended assistance in design and development of system parameters.
- Established test plans and coordinated testing.
Ravlon, Inc., Harrogate, TN, May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with regard to project issues, risks and needs.
- Coached end-users on MEDITECH related technology.
- Recognized and enforced solutions.
- Aided new module implementation and upgrades.
- Assisted end-users in complex application functionality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology
Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated