3313 Monaghan St
Murrieta, CA 92563
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a PeopleSoft Consultant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience with version 7.x of PeopleSoft Asset Management software
- Huge knowledge of managing with Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Deep knowledge of supporting integration to and from Peoplesoft
- Familiarity with Peoplesoft modules
- Ability to review documents and processes and recommend where automation processes
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Project
- Superior communication skills
HMT, Murrieta, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Executed functional analysis, planning and requirements definition.
- Coordinated with Business Users.
- Recognized and documented business processes.
- Maintained system enhancement proposals.
- Managed documentation standards, file design and storage.
Slide, Inc., Murrieta, CA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed evaluation and enforcement of Time Clock systems integration with PeopleSoft.
- Enforced technology-enabled business solutions.
- Recognized problems and alerted supervisors.
- Outlined changes in scope.
- Handled complete and accurate documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated