87 Langdon Hill Rd
Salem, MA 01970
Job Objective To obtain a Performance Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Huge knowledge of core businesses of Sears Automotive
- Deep knowledge of Sears automotive financial systems
- Amazing ability to assimilate business performance data
- Outstanding ability to manage limited resources
- Superior communication skills
HMT, Salem, MA, August 2005 – Present
- Managed sales and technical training seminars.
- Carried out seminars according to curriculum, policies and standards of Sears.
- Imparted field and Store Support leadership teams.
- Assisted field leadership teams.
- Coordinated with leadership team.
Slide, Inc., Salem, MA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered activities for specific performance tests.
- Managed test plans and results.
- Reviewed progress on assigned accounts.
- Aided design and roadmap discussions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated