1850 Pondside Ln
Derby, CT 06418
Job Objective Seeking a position of PR Consultant position in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in communication and public relations
- Huge knowledge of communication programs
- Deep knowledge of social media, blogging, pod casts and
- Good understanding of principles of employee communications and public relations
- Familiarity with advertising, marketing, and sales promoting
- Superior consultative and communication planning skills
Times, Derby, CT
August 2005 – Present
- Established relationships with media, bloggers and industry analysts.
- Outlined and placed stories in press and blogosphere.
- Formulated punchy blogs and traditional press releases.
- Maintained Twitter accounts and scrutinized industry events and opportunities.
Fox, Inc., Derby, CT
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed confidentiality and stakeholder business objectives.
- Coordinated in new and social media as well as branding activities.
- Handled imparting good customer care service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Public Relations
Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated