16901 Franklin Rd
Mendocino, CA 95460
Job Objective To obtain a Product Consultant position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation
- Deep knowledge of enterprise information technology environments
- Proven track record of producing strong results
- Amazing ability to manage with many clients
- Superior communication skills
Stylo, Mendocino, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Outlined solutions for business systems software.
- Imparted aid for customers.
- Handled resolving issues from initial information.
- Aided to increase client satisfaction.
Camel, Inc., Mendocino, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed target group of customers.
- Imparted onsite support and phone assistance.
- Handled marketing on product promotions.
- Recognized best opportunities for lead generation.
- Assisted Marketing to create presentations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Graceland University, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated