3313 Monaghan St
Murrieta, CA 92563
Job Objective To secure the position of Project Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience with Information Systems
- Huge knowledge of proven project management techniques
- Deep knowledge of budget management and financial reporting
- Familiarity with planning and delivering grant funded project
- Ability to direct IT projects
- Ability to deliver quality solutions to customers
- Superior communication skills
Orange, Murrieta, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed business objectives and needs into system deliverables.
- Assisted management team on business analysis.
- Coordinated with business, marketing and finance.
- Established aspects of deployment effort.
- Corresponded with and established technical resources.
Flip, Inc., Murrieta, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered overall program as key business liaison.
- Reviewed project progress and coordinated with management team.
- Managed issues resolution within projects.
- Handled expectations on project delivery.
- Outlined and administered project risk.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Florida International University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated