16901 Franklin Rd
Mendocino, CA 95460
Job Objective Seeking a Security Consultant position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable information Security experience
- Huge knowledge of networking, software and security architectures
- Deep knowledge of Federal, State and Local Government security agencies
- Familiarity with Information Security regulations – HIPAA, GLBA, and PCI
- Wide knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Ability to manage independently
- Superior communication skills
Mac, Mendocino, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Managed security program and threat assessment services.
- Enforced and troubleshot system configuration.
- Coordinated with clients, account managers and solution architects.
- Aided and established best practices.
- Established customer relationships and trust.
Lamp, Inc., Mendocino, CA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Established new prospects and coordinated with existing customers.
- Imparted customer service and maintained firewalls.
- Formulated and evaluated security policies and documents.
- Coordinated with manager to understand project plans.
- Conducted product and technology research.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated