16901 Franklin Rd
Mendocino, CA 95460
Job Objective To obtain a Tanning Consultant position in a highly reputed organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience with training consulting
- Huge knowledge of sales and marketing
- Deep knowledge of MS-Office
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Shine, Mendocino, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Aided new customers and directed them to correct departments.
- Helped customers in actual tanning.
- Maintained client records and formulated reports.
- Managed tanning procedures and skin treatments.
- Handled tanning beds and other equipment.
Steve, Inc., Mendocino, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed booking and scheduling appointments.
- Coordinated with clients about safe tanning practices.
- Handled imparting good results and customer service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Graceland University, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated