423 Kessla Way
Hilton Head, SC 29928
Job Objective To obtain a Technology Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in implementing network applications
- Solid understanding of application and infrastructure hosting and monitoring; and client-side troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to identify technical solutions that balance functionality, effort, and risk
- Wide knowledge of marketplace changes, technology changes, and client businesses
- Good knowledge of WAN and LAN network architecture
- Ability to analyze, design and develop of fully integrated technology solutions
- Deep knowledge in troubleshooting tools and techniques, Disaster Recovery Planning Implementation cutover planning , and Custom Report design and programming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Amazing ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
EMC, Hilton Head, SC
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed customer’s business objectives.
- Gathered information from customers that enabled the sales team to be more effective and responsive to customer needs.
- Configured solutions and provided business value to customers and prospects.
- Developed technical aspects of sales campaigns.
- Completed pre-site documentation.
- Identified customers need and developed and proposed technology solutions.
Kronos, Hilton Head, SC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed technical strategies and server architectures for customer Workforce Central implementations based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs and existing systems infrastructures.
- Installed, tested, documented, and troubleshoot Workforce Central software installations.
- Delivered consulting service offerings to Workforce Central customers requiring ongoing support.
- Participated in sales and proposal presentations.
- Coordinated with technical and non-technical individuals at various levels of customer organizations.
- Resolved various issues through evaluation of identifiable factors.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Science
J. F. Drake State Technical College, Huntsville, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated