87 Langdon Hill Rd
Salem, MA 01970
Job Objective To obtain a Wedding Consultant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in Wedding consultancy
- Huge knowledge of conducting big events
- Deep knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Familiarity with budgeting and MS Office
- Outstanding ability to maintain public relations
- Superior interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Malay, Salem, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Imparted suggestions to prospective brides in all phases of wedding planning.
- Formulated list of prospective brides.
- Managed sending promotional material.
- Suggested trousseau for bride and costumes for attendants.
- Extended advice on selection of silverware style.
Chilly, Inc., Salem, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Outlined suggestions for colors, fabrics and styles for dresses.
- Aided choose suits for groom and male members.
- Managed invitations and flower arrangements.
- Recruited musicians, photographers, caterers and bakers.
- Handled transportation for wedding party.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT