2120 Old Earhart Rd
Lilburn, GA 30047
Job Objective Seeking a Wellness Consultant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in public health, wellness promotion
- Huge knowledge of public relations and marketing fields
- Proficient with Excel and Access database software
- Familiarity with health care industry and worksite wellness programs
- Amazing ability to outline marketing plans
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent public speaking skills
Delta, Lilburn, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed superior relationships to assure ROI.
- Outlined and established strategic initiatives.
- Handled customized worksite wellness program enforcement.
- Managed high-quality presentations.
Propel, Inc., Lilburn, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Represented department on cross-functional teams meetings.
- Evaluated analytic data to establish results-oriented strategies.
- Outlined opportunities to improvise health of members.
- Assisted Worksite Wellness Event Coordinator.
- Managed onsite events and materials.
- Aided ideation and development for new products based.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health
Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated