789 Tea Berry Lane
Crivitz, WI 54114
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Cash Controller.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with general accounting, A/P and A/R
- Proficient with MAS 90, QuickBooks, FX report, AS400, and Excel
- Profound knowledge of Financial accounting and U.S. GAAP
- Steep knowledge of billing and claim editing systems
- Ability to maintain cash control system
- Ability to prepare monthly balance sheets, income statements and statements of cash flows
- Ability to perform daily, monthly and yearend financial closing processes
HEB, Crivitz, WI
August 2005 – Present
- Managed store’s Business Center and cash control office.
- Handled all store accounting functions and till variances.
- Formulated tills and computed checkers cash over.
- Executed terminal and bank readings and coordinated with cashiers.
- Supervised Cash Controller and managed weekly reconciliation.
The Addison Group, Crivitz, WI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed payments and adjustments.
- Formulated Electronic Remittance Notices.
- Interpreted and solved credit balances.
- Processed refunds and resolved suspense payments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY