3838 Gnatty Creek Road
Deerpark, NY 11729
Job Objective Educated and qualified Division Controller seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Budgeting & Forecasting, Controlling and Financing
- Profound knowledge of, budgeting, and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Familiarity with accounting principles – IFRS, SOA, CCM
- Proficient with as PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Excel and Cognos tools
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal and strategic planning skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Deerpark, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Administered financial systems and headed forecasting efforts.
- Coordinated with leadership team and supervised financial activities.
- Established organizational capabilities and evaluated operating results and balance sheet elements.
- Conducted financial analysis and assured compliance with government accounting standards.
- Provided business and pricing strategies and developed strategic plans.
Republic Services, Inc., Deerpark, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Monitored and forecasted company’s ledger.
- Handled job assignment within the department and coordinated tasks.
- Assured overall quality of the work and managed budgeting and forecasting of financial key figures.
- Coordinated with department heads and computed rolling forecast.
- Supervised timely submission of SOA and monitored accruals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Alfred State College, Alfred, NY