1881 South Street
Midland, TX 79701
Job Objective To secure a position with growing company as a Hospital Controller where my special training can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in enforcing efficient accounting processes healthcare industry
- Huge knowledge of financial management and financial elements
- Profound knowledge of regulatory standards and GAAP principles
- Wide knowledge of hospital accounting systems and Medicare
- Proficient with spreadsheets, databases, word processing and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate financial information
- Excellent organizational, project management, problem solving and negotiating skills
River Region Heath System, Midland, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Supervised medical center’s accounting practices.
- Evaluated budget performance and assisted administration and management staff.
- Established modified accounting systems and managed preparation of third party cost reimbursement reports.
- Formulated financial analyses and evaluated third party contracts.
- Analyzed current regulations and conducted trainings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Little Big Horn College, Crow Agency, MT