4645 Stuart Street
Fredericktown, PA 15333
Job Objective To obtain an Accounts Receivable Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Owens & Minor, Fredericktown, PA
- Recruited, trained and motivated accounts receivable team.
- Established and reviewed credit limits for new and existing accounts.
- Recommended monthly accruals for bad debt reserve requirements.
- Managed credit risk by analyzing customer annual financial reports.
- Evaluated cash applications procedures and recommended new procedures.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Savela Solutions, Fredericktown, PA
- Reviewed all orders and released credit holds prior to shipment.
- Reviewed customers payment terms for extension of credit.
- Posted cash receipt data into the accounting system.
- Prepared monthly billing for clients and overseen completion for month end billing.
- Processed and posted payments received and adjustments for payments and rates.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience as an Accounts Receivable
- Strong understanding of accounting, reconciliations, and accounts receivable functions
- Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets
- Proficient in SAP accounting software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- Good public relations and accounting skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Associate Degree in Accountancy, Gwynedd Mercy College, Pennsylvania, PA