1312 Prudence Street
Taylor, MI 48180
Job Objective Seeking an ADA Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
ADA Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Ada County Sheriff’s Office, Taylor, MI
- Developed ADA handbook for District employees, and coordinated ADA training sessions.
- Ensured ADA conformity by creating programs related to supervision and evaluation.
- Handled ADA questions from faculty, staff, students, and others.
- Worked according to the procedures with the mediation groups and acted in response to ADA-related complaints.
- Handled and resolved all ADA-related concerns.
- Researched potential impact and developed policy and procedures regarding ADA issues.
ADA Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
PeaceHealth, Taylor, MI
- Coordinated and administered ADA projects and programs with substantial department.
- Interpreted new policies, procedures, and regulations, and developed new ADA programs and projects.
- Conducted studies and surveys, and prepared recommendations, monitored and evaluated program effectiveness and outcomes.
- Reviewed grant opportunities, compiled and analyzed information for preparation of contracts and agreements; negotiated terms, implemented, monitored, and prepared reports.
- Provided exceptional customer service to those contacted in the course of work.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience with people with a broad range of disabilities
- In-depth knowledge of ADA rules and procedures
- Operational knowledge of adaptive devices and technologies
- Strong skills in preparing self-evaluations and transition plans
- Strong skills proactive strategic planning
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Amazing ability to supervise and direct professional, technical, and clerical staff
- Remarkable ability to analyze fiscal problems and make sound policy and procedural recommendations
Associate Degree in Rehabilitation, Fisher College, Massachusetts, MA