4577 Hidden Pond Road
Ashland City, TN 37015
Job Objective To obtain an Advertising Traffic Coordinator position in a highly reputed organization.
Advertising Traffic Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Comcast Interactive Media, Ashland City, TN
- Implemented Internet advertising campaigns, and monitored campaigns.
- Ensured campaigns are timely delivered and optimized.
- Provided billing data for accounting department.
- Revised creative to campaigns as required by sales and external clients.
- Coordinated with vendors and checked all ad products.
- Coordinated the Sales and Ad Ops Team to handle inventory issues.
Advertising Traffic Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Zimmerman Advertising, Ashland City, TN
- Issued written directions to stations and networks for the use of commercial material
- Ordered broadcast materials and followed up to see that material is delivered on time.
- Maintained and updated database, url addresses and creative materials used in marketing campaigns.
- Managed data feeds for advertising results, provided exception reports, ensured that copy ran as scheduled and resolved discrepancies.
- Reconciled and tracked media invoices.
- Monitored and Optimized delivery and performance of all active.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in online advertising
- In-depth knowledge of print, radio, cable, outdoor, and direct mail advertising
- Strong knowledge of online advertising industry and rich media vendors
- Familiarity with Google adwords, Double click , CPC and CPM
- Proficient with Windows OS, OSX and Microsoft Office software including Excel and Power point
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Amazing ability to work alone as well as with team
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities
Bachelor’s Degrees in Arts, Smith College, Massachusetts, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated