2366 Huntz Lane
S Boston, MA 2127
Job Objective Seeking an Audit Coordinator position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Audit Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Trs Staffing Solutions, S Boston, MA
- Analyzed and determined unexpected and unusual transactions.
- Reviewed figures, postings and documents to make sure that they are mathematically correct and properly coded.
- Conducted back order and inventory checks, executed cycle counts and full trailer audits.
- Prepared risk and requirements of each audit process using audit program and previous report.
- Assembled the draft audit report which contains major observations on the audit process and recommendations on the systems.
- Reviewed procedures on ways to improve audit work processes.
Audit Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Gravitas Real Estate Resources, S Boston, MA
- Prepared automated audit techniques, creative audit approaches and new audit methodologies.
- Performed quality assurance review of all audit work papers developed by the audit team.
- Reviewed business and audit risks related to financial and operational processes and systems.
- Followed-up recommendations in the report and the deadline for the completion of the implementation.
- Handled the requirements for Audit Department Such as Stationeries and toner for the printer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of accounts, audits, ledgers, balance sheets and financial statements
- Excellent time management, decision-making and human relation skills
- Ability to answer or research the answer to client questions
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, details-driven environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting, Lake Superior State University, Michigan, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated