4765 Holly Street
Athens, GA 30601
Job Objective To secure the position of Floor Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Floor Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Montage, Inc., Athens, GA
- Coordinated with Resident Assistants, Coordinators (RCs) and the Associate Director of Residence Life (ADRL).
- Handled student concerns about the quality of residence.
- Performed common area inspections and check-in and check-out.
- Ensured academic, personal, and social programs attended by students on the floor.
- Ensured all confidential material, such as incident reports, remains confidential.
Floor Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Flower Corporation, Athens, GA
- Handled sensitive information, issues and relationships in the tower.
- Attended Joint Council and staff meetings and discussed regarding work.
- Made decisions about resource utilization and pending conflicts.
- Coordinated real-time schedule changes and updated staff.
- Facilitated incoming and outgoing phone calls.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experienced in stripping and refinishing hard surface floors
- Familiarity with Floor Scrubbing machines
- Amazing ability to interpret and analyze reports and manuals
- Remarkable ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruption in stressful environment
- Remarkable ability to respond quickly to unexpected demanding situations
- Ability to lift 30 lb. regularly and 50 lb. occasionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Smith College, Massachusetts, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated