736 Beeghley Street
Scottsboro, AL 35768
Job Objective Seeking a Group Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Group Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Mario, Inc., Scottsboro, AL
- Coordinated and monitored activities of associates assigned to area in order to ensure desired results.
- Pursued competitive pricing and procures required materials and tools, ensured adequate availability at all times.
- Created and modified programs using company-standard software applications, and navigated the equipment system software, menus and submenus.
- Recommended process improvements to management and upon approval.
- Handled the implementation and updated related documentation.
- Ensured strict compliance with company policies, safety guidelines, quality system procedures and housekeeping standards.
Group Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Ninja Corporation, Scottsboro, AL
- Set-up and operated the equipment and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Tested and inspected products during the manufacturing operation.
- Coordinated and performed regular maintenance according to manufacturer’s requirements.
- Trained associates to program operate and maintain equipment.
- Prepared and updated documentation as required by the scope of the job.
- Coordinated with other departments with various projects, including reservations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding secretarial experience and familiarity with office procedures and organization
- Proficiency in MS office and internet surfing
- Strong mechanical and mathematical skills
- In-depth knowledge of Property Management, Daylight sales systems
- Excellent detail orientation and customer service skills
- Outstanding problem-solving, organization and communication skills
- Remarkable ability to interpret maintenance and practice manuals
- Skilled in preparing reports and correspondence
Bachelor’s Degree in Physics Engineering, Chancellor University, Ohio, OH