2348 Maple Lane
Alexander City, AL 35010
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Meeting Coordinator to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in principles of event planning
- Good knowledge of conference facilities and devices
- Profound knowledge of accounting standards and cost control processes
- Thorough understanding of meeting room software
- Extreme ability to understand housing applications
- Sound ability to execute contractual arrangements
WilmerHale, Alexander City, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared event registration lists and evaluated online registration procedures.
- Assisted hotel staff with all registered attendees.
- Supported confirmation packages and documented final attendance records.
- Participated in meeting planner tasks including agenda preparation.
- Implemented event bookings and represented in onsite events.
- Maintained training materials and prepared site visit plans.
Randstad Technologies, Alexander City, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated staging activities and prepared marketing plans.
- Provided guidance in sponsorships and logistical requirements.
- Created promotional materials in coordination with communications department.
- Formulated requirements for logistics and attendees.
- Managed needs for technology, equipments and facilities.
- Assisted in onsite coordination for all assigned events.
Master’s Degree in Event Planning
Adams State College, Alamosa, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated