828 High Meadow Lane
Hazleton, PA 18201
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Referral Coordinator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in health care practices and software navigation
- Good knowledge of repairing of existing facilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of office equipments and copier
- Solid understanding of checking patient eligibility and appointment scheduling
- Sound ability to understand Medicare and insurance companies
- Extreme ability to analyze billings from medical providers
Sentara, Hazleton, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in verification of authorized services and charges.
- Analyzed physician requests to support medical services.
- Maintained outstanding accounts and documented files of referral patients.
- Executed contractual agreements between hospitals and physicians.
- Provided guidance for providers regarding health care routes.
- Resolved inquiries relating to health policies and programs.
SMG, Hazleton, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Managed patient referral databases and assisted in clinical appointments.
- Provided guidance in services for health center patients.
- Implemented processing of patient referrals and clinical data.
- Conducted data entry of insurance data in computer system.
- Assisted in checking of Medicare benefits and eligibility.
- Participated in screening of Intake calls and developed referral requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI