3759 Calvin Street
Hanover, MD 21076
Job Objective School Administrative Coordinator with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in supervision and management of administrative functions of the school
- Profound knowledge of report writing and recordkeeping procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of inventory procurement, monitoring, and management practices
- Familiarity with operating computer and using Interactive Whiteboard
- Ability to work extended school-office hours, weekends, and holidays, when needed
- Ability to assist with school fundraising and event planning activities
School Administrative Coordinator
Corinthian Colleges – Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Collaborated with school administrators and coordinated all school activities.
- Received and responded to incoming phone calls and office mails, in a professional manner.
- Reviewed, edited, and dispatched various school materials to students and parents.
- Supported fundraising initiatives and coordinated various school events.
- Ordered and replenished the stock level of various school supplies, as required.
- Handled and forwarded repair and maintenance job requests to appropriate department official.
- Updated and maintained the school student database, accurately and properly.
- Directed and managed the assigned team of assistants and student workers.
- Obtained, processed, and reviewed non-exempt staff timesheets, as needed.
- Developed and maintained cordial relationships with school staff and student body.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, MA