1209 Poplar Avenue
San Diego, CA 92111
Job Objective Seeking to work as Service Coordinator for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in marketing and communication domains
- Comprehensive knowledge of business administration and reception
- Good knowledge of content management systems such as Documentum
- Solid understanding of MS Office software products
- Extreme ability to conduct group event planning
- Sound ability to understand guest intake process
JX Peterbilt, San Diego, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated reception functions such as security cameras.
- Participated in welcoming and directing volunteers.
- Maintained Client Track with latest events in shifts.
- Assisted in monitoring of guess communication and messaging functions.
- Managed Front Desk cleanliness and office machinery.
- Generated quotations to execute service orders.
Nilfisk-Advance Group, San Diego, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted in answering incoming calls to understand client needs.
- Managed departmental schedule and reported resort comments.
- Participated in general administration including typing and filing.
- Reviewed and documented invoices for record purpose.
- Prepared marketing materials and maintained security deposits.
- Provided assistance for checking guests to record reservations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, SC