1896 Mapleview Drive
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Job Objective To obtain a Student Teaching Coordinator position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of school systems
- Exceptional knowledge of general curriculum requirements related to student success
- Ability to view a situation from multiple perspectives and engage in creative problem solving
- Skilled in greeting, advising, and referring all students, faculty and visitors appropriately to resources and staff
- Ability to handle confidential matters and files with discretion and tact
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Effective management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Student Teaching Coordinator
Columbus State University, Dyersburg, TN
August 2005 – Present
- Reviewed applications and ensured students compliance academic and advising expectations.
- Served as school liaison to principals for local placements and to school systems for placements outside the Partner School Network.
- Planned, scheduled, and facilitated orientation for student teachers and cooperated teachers.
- Provided ongoing support and training for university supervisors.
- Administered assessments at the end of the semester, collected data and reported it to the appropriate departments Co-facilitates the end of the semester certification meeting.
- Collected and maintained all student teacher and intern data.
- Completed department and college reports.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Education
Hiwassee College, Madisonville, TN
Master’s Degrees in Education
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated