584 Elmwood Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as Admissions Counselor in a well-reputed organization.
- Admissions Counselor, 2006 to Present
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Counseled applicants on admissions requirements.
- Conducted student orientation events.
- Educated prospective students about the University and the program.
- Conducted vigorous follow up activity with applicants to ensure successful completion of the admissions and enrollment process.
- Maintained positive communications via telephone and email with prospective students during the recruitment and admissions process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of admissions and enrollment process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications
- Excellent administrative and counseling skills
- Immense ability to provide students accurate, realistic information about the college
B.S. in Business Administration, 2004, Drake University
MBA in Marketing, 2006, Iowa State University