3246 Joy Lane
Anaheim, CA 92801
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity as a Clinical Counselor where I can fully utilize my counseling skills.
- Clinical Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Chamberlain College of Nursing, Downers Grove, IL
- Counseled clients and patients.
- Gathered information about patients through observation and tests.
- Evaluated patients physical and mental condition.
- Conducted relaxation exercises and family counseling during clinical therapy sessions.
- Diagnosed and treated patients with mental disorders ranging from schizophrenia to depression.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent clinical experience and knowledge
- Wide knowledge of clinical techniques and strategies
- Broad knowledge in clinical and counseling psychology
- Sound knowledge of psychological theories and methods
- Immense ability to conduct counseling sessions using basic listening skills
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, Auburn University
M.S in Clinical Counseling, 2006, Cornell University