1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective In a quest of challenging counseling position as a Crisis Counselor and utilize my experience and counseling skills for the successful completion of each job task.
- Crisis Counselor, 2006 to Present
- University St Thomas, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Organized crisis intervention training program.
- Helped children in crisis and assisted suicidal adults.
- Guided clients and provided mental health support.
- Reduced emotional pain and developed a plan to enhance mental health.
- Helped victims as well as their family and loved ones.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad experience in substance abuse treatment
- Expert in sexual addictions, alcohol and gambling
- Wide knowledge of crisis counseling techniques
- Sound knowledge of theories of crisis intervention
- Extended ability to explain the condition of clients during the crisis
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Rider University
Crisis Counseling Certification, 2006, Drake University