3989 Elk Rd Little
Tucson, AZ 85701
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as a Group Home Counselor to help people in enhancing their potential.
- Group Home Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Community Residences Inc., Arlington, VA
- Instructed resident’s about basic living skills.
- Monitored medical and hygienic care for patients at home.
- Oversaw residents in order to guard their safety and well-being.
- Conducted individual and group counseling sessions for the entire group home population.
- Evaluated and developed individual and group treatment plans and behavior interventions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to instruct problem solving and life skills to residents
- Immense ability to counsel adolescents and their families
- Solid ability to observe individual during regular household routines
- Wide knowledge of counseling theories and techniques for individual and group counseling
- Excellent knowledge of human behavior and procedures of the group home facility
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, University of Phoenix
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Wayne State College