3126 Waterview Lane
Bellview, NM 88111
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as a Peer Counselor to help people in enhancing their potential.
- Peer Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Illinois Department of Corrections, Springfield, IL
- Conducted safety and security inspections.
- Supervised the activities and work assignments of inmates.
- Maintained security to prevent disturbances, assaults and escapes.
- Initiated and executed correctional and rehabilitation programs.
- Oversaw the inmates closely for any unusual behavior and signs of conflict.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient at crisis intervention therapy
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Sound crisis intervention and conflict resolution skills
- Broad knowledge of legal codes, court procedures and government regulations
- Immense ability to identify client’s emotional, psychiatric and behavioral changes
B.S. in Criminal Justice, 2004, Texas Wesleyan University
Correctional Certification, 2006, Cornell University