4767 Newton Street
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Job Objective In a quest of challenging counseling position as a Rehabilitation Counselor and utilize my experience and counseling skills for the successful completion of each job task.
- Rehabilitation Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Citrus County Health Department, Lecanto, FL
- Organized a wide range of rehabilitation counseling.
- Evaluated client needs and implemented rehabilitation programs.
- Counseled and guided clients about vocational choices.
- Evaluated the client’s eligibility and need for rehabilitation services.
- Consulted with psychologists and occupational therapists in order to develop client rehabilitation programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of rehabilitation counseling techniques
- Sound knowledge of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities standards and requirements
- Immense ability to organize rehabilitation programs
- Broad working knowledge of vocational rehabilitation, psychological and counseling theories and principles
- Solid knowledge of psychopathology, psychology and counseling methods
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, University of Georgia
M.S in Vocational Rehabilitation, 2006, University of Wisconsin, Madison