1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective Seeking employment as Camp Counselor with YMCA.
- Camp Counselor, 2006 to Present
- ARC of Rockland, Rockland Country, NY
- Planned and developed variety of camp activities.
- Observed campers behavior and applied appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures.
- Monitored each camper daily and checked for skin rashes, bruises and other indications of injury and illness.
- Conducted recreational and educational activities.
- Instructed the campers on health and safety regulations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to instruct outdoor skills, sports, arts and crafts
- Profound ability to teach activities such as sailing, horse riding, archery, trail biking and canoeing
- Solid ability to work for the entire camp season without holidays or breaks
- Wide knowledge in dance, theater and photography
- Extended ability to perform first aid tasks
B.S. in Physical Education, 2004, Grand Canyon University
Lifeguard Certification, 2006, Drake University