476 Ocala Street
Orlando, FL 32822
Job Objective Looking for an excellent position as Architectural Designer in a leading company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in 3D Rendering, CADD literacy and hand sketching
- Proficient with Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, CAD, Microsoft Office and Revit
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design principles and procedures and relevant building codes
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy with strong attention to detail
Kelly-Moore Paint Company, Orlando, FL
April 2006 – Present
- Developed logistical analysis and aesthetic composition of design sketches, models, and drawings.
- Prepared presentation document packages and developed 3D renderings.
- Performed pre-design due diligence research for regulatory approvals.
- Prepared drawings to adhere with established office CAD standards.
- Prepared drawing sheet files for construction drawing set and maintained project tracking system.
PEAK Technical Services, Inc., Orlando, FL
June 2002 – March 2006
- Developed design concepts using a variety of graphic techniques and media.
- Prepared drawing sheet files for construction drawing set.
- Evaluated and deployed input and changes to project parameters.
- Ensured that office design policies, procedures and standards are followed.
Master’s Degree in Architecture
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated