2948 Shobe Lane
Sterling, CO 80751
Job Objective A highly talented Architectural Illustrator seeking work within your company where I can fully utilize my creative skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in designing multiple building typologies of varying scale
- Sound knowledge of materials application and design trends
- Profound knowledge of building codes, standards, and building structures
- Proficient with computer aided design software, AutoCAD, Revit, AutoCAD Illustrator, PhotoShop and SketchUp
- Familiarity with 3D visualization and physical modeling technologies
- Ability to complete project within required deadline
- Ability to produce effects through illustration
- Ability to create and present conceptual ideas
- Ability to develop visual elements
RSI Inc, Sterling, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared visuals for all design projects as per architect feedback.
- Established appropriate project materials and requirements prior to construction.
- Coordinated with team members to analyze abstract idea for projects.
- Managed communication with architect for all project specifications.
- Developed sketches for all commercial buildings and residential homes.
- Administered various renovation projects.
- Ensured accuracy in architectural designs for various projects.
Water Technology, Inc., Sterling, CO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with project directors and creative team members.
- Administered illustration projects through computer drawings and models.
- Managed communication with all clients to obtain ideas.
- Analyzed and performed activities as per project specifications of clients.
- Ensued compliance to all style and images for project completion.
- Developed project schedule within required timeframe and budget.
- Supervised working of intermediate illustrators for individual projects.
Master’s Degree in Architecture
San Joaquin Valley College, Visalia, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated