3584 West Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Job Objective In search of a responsible and challenging position as Assistant Designer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of Garment designing
- Proficient in CAD, MS Office , Lotus Notes, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong design and conceptual skills
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented team environment
Liz Claiborne, Inc., Chicago, IL
April 2006 – Present
- Assisted in the development of layout of boards, flat sketches and colors.
- Prepared all necessary paperwork for the meeting and followed up.
- Assisted with the initiation of development sketches.
- Determined the direction of fabric, color and fashion trends.
- Assisted in the development, concept and design of the product line.
Urban Outfitters Inc., Chicago, IL
June 2002 – March 2006
- Created and maintained line sheets and tech packs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisted designers with send outs, tracking, sending, receiving; back pockets, screens, washes.
- Assisted Designer with running patterns and overseeing the sewing, washing and tracking of all new developments.
- Assisted Design team in organizing, photocopying, assembling mood boards, thread cards and updating sketches.
Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia, VA