4575 Canis Heights Drive
City Of Commerce, CA 90040
Job Objective Seeking an excellent and challenging position as Assistant Fashion Designer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of the fashion industry and design trends
- Proficient in CAD, MS Office , Lotus Notes, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong design and conceptual skills
- Excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to transfer design into sketches using Adobe Photoshop program
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented team environment
Assistant Fashion Designer
Liz Claiborne, Inc., City Of Commerce, CA
April 2006 â€“ Present
- Established and maintained a style guide that covers a broad range of designs.
- Monitored the quality of outsourced and in-house costumes.
- Assisted with dips, fabric quality, sample approvals.
- Created & combined pattern designs.
Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design
Syracuse University, New York, NY